imoo Watch Phone Class Mode doesn't work.
2. Is the symbol "G" in the status bar displayed normally on the main interface of the watch? If not, please solve network problems first.
3. Does the watch show “Successfully Set” when setting?
4. Check whether the set period of time is normal (distinguish between morning and afternoon hours; for example, "2:00 p.m." should be "14:00 p.m." in the Class Mode interface).
5. Reset and try again.
The battery status is out of sync with that of imoo Watch Phone.
1. Restart the watch and try again.2. Restart your phone and log in to the APP again.Learn more
Timed on/off doesn't work.
1. Check whether the SIM card has data. Is the symbol "G" in the status bar displayed normally on the main interface ...Learn more
Rejection of calls from strangers is ineffective.
1. Determine whether the SIM card has data by checking whether Minichat and the positioning function is normal.2. Is ...Learn more
The settings in imoo Watch Phone APP are out of sync with those in imoo Watch Phone.
1. Check whether the network of the watch and phone is normal and whether the watch displays “Successfully Set”.2. Ch...Learn more